Micron perforated metal sheet:
Material: copper plate, iron plate, steel plate, nickel plate, stainless steel, alloy, etc.
(except aluminum, tin and zinc)
Mesh shape: vertical hole, taper hole, horn hole, step hole, round hole, rectangular hole, shaped hole
Hole type: through hole, vertical through hole, conical through hole, center step through hole or edge step part.
Chemical etching products is mainly.
1. Minimum machining size: 0.1mm round hole, 0.15mm long square hole seam width, 0.02mm at most (interval)
2. Maximum processing area :580*750
3. Thickness of the processed sheet :2MM-- 0.05mm (especially suitable for foil sheets below 0.5mm).
4. Graphic positioning accuracy :±0.01mm
5.The aperture must be larger than the plate thickness except laser perforated.
USES: widely used in petroleum, chemical industry, food, juice machine mesh, soybean milk machine mesh, pharmaceutical precision filter mesh, filter plate, filter cartridge, filter;
Electric industry metal leakage plate, cover plate, plane pin, lead frame;
Precision optical and mechanical plane parts, spring parts, mobile phone parts;
Characteristics of chemical etching products: Compared with mechanical punching and laser punching, the product quality has the following outstanding characteristics:
1. There are no restrictions on complex patterns and shapes beginning with arbitrary geometry.
No matter how complex the hole shape or pattern is, it will be processed in one flash without increasing the production cost.
2. Chemical etching is a double-sided simultaneous processing technology, the product surface (positive and negative) smooth, no protruding, no pit, no burr, no warping, no flat mesh deformation.
No need to polish, polish, press after self-care process.
3. Fine machining size (less than 1MM round, 0.02mm line width), accurate positioning (± 0.01mm) uniform and consistent.
4. Short production cycle, quick response and convenient design modification.